This is a newly formed consulting firm which has under its umbrella varying consultants offering diversified services. The consultants have a number of years of experience and are serving the business community particularly in Bahrain and all Gulf. The company has tied up with foreign consultants based in UK, Canada, and USA to serve the business community across the globe.
- Documentation and Consultation Services to Exporters and Consultation Services to Importers.
- Submission of tender documents to the Inviting Body in Bahrain.
- Retrieval of Bank Guarantees: Bid/Tender from any Govt Organization in Bahrain.
- Negotiator on Guarantee and Security refused by any Importer in Bahrain.
- Providing ' On Site" Consultation/ Seminars.
- Arranging seminars in the Bahrain on behalf of your company.
- Provide alternate buyer for documents not acceptable to Importers in Bahrain.
Premium Services (offered in Bahrain only):
- Arrange certification from Chamber of Commerce and or legalisation from any Embassy in Bahrain.
- Arrange presentation of documents to your banker or bank nominated in the letter of credit for payment.
We often work in close collaborations with other specialist groups in the firm
located in Gulf, UK, USA and Canada who advise on related issues:
1. Commodity and Trade Finance Services:
Comprehensive range of services in relation to all aspects of the Commodities and Trade Finance business covering soft commodities, metals, oils, sugar, cotton, coffee, and many others including:
Physical commodities contracts, shipment and delivery terms. Future contracts, options and hedging agreements Commodity specific trading terms and conditions and GAFTA, FOSFA, RSA, SAOL, LCA, IGPA, LME and other trade association arbitrations. Negotiation of structured and transactional trade finance agreements and facilities Securitization, restructuring and enforcement of trade finance. Insurance backed trade finance and Carriage of goods contracts including charter parties, bills of lading, CMR contracts and CIM contracts Bills of Exchange, Promissory Notes and other negotiable instruments Secondary finance, discounting and forfeiting E-Finance, electronic credits, payments, settlements, facility and security E-Commerce, Internet and electronic trading in physical commodities, futures, options and other products Risk management and prevention of fraud and money laundering and Sanctions, prohibition orders and other trade restrictions Advice to ship owners, chatterers, shippers and receivers of goods. All aspects of maritime law from the purchase of ship and the drafting of charter parties and other shipping documents through to disputes and claims arising from the carriage of goods.
2. Promotion and Marketing Services.
3. Business Sponsorship Services for Bahrain.
4. Business Set up and Consultancy for Bahrain.
5. Preparing Feasibility Report on marketing or survey for a product to be introduced in Bahrain.
6. Provide help in selecting front-end trade finance system.
Who will benefit from our prime services?
It seems very easy to prepare conforming documents under the letter of credit. Then why are banks always finding discrepancies in the documents you present? As a member of our company or on piecemeal basis, we will offer you discrepancy-free export letter of credit documents. On every discrepant document that you present to the bank you pay USD 50 to USD 75, which can be eliminated through our services. Moreover, you save time and energy and can therefore devote the time saved to your business for its growth. We will handle your export letter of credit document preparation, thereby saving your time and expediting the payment process by reducing or eliminating discrepancies.
2. Financial Controllers/Finance Managers:
At times it is cumbersome and not economical to write the Import-Export policy of the company. Therefore proceeds of the sales do not arrive in time, which puts the Financial Controller in need of borrowing at higher rates. Therefore realizing the proceeds of the export is an art, which can be handled by us.
3. Banks and Financial Institutions:
Over the years and with the support of our clients, we will grow and will be acting as a hub between our clients and the Banks for better pricing. This will benefit all of us. Finer pricing will benefit the customer and the banks will have continuous business.
Help in preparing and formulating a correct letter of credit will help you save amendment cost. Reimbursement techniques used in the letter of credit will reduce financial burden on your cost. Advise you on third party inconsistencies that require resolution.
HOW YOU BENEFIT:
1. Discrepancy Reduction:
Repetitive or Routine discrepancies can be substantially reduced or totally eliminated by using our service.
2. Swiftness and Efficiency:
The Current Millennium pays for those who outsource others. Therefore by outsourcing your cumbersome process gives staff, time for other activities.
3. Increased Income:
By cutting your discrepancy fee, you are indirectly reducing your hidden cost. By eliminating discrepancy and presenting conforming documents you are improving your cash flow, as export proceeds are received well in time. Time saved on resolving payment delays caused by discrepancies, gives the management enough time to focus on their core business.
Guarantee and Security: Retain you right to receive the proceeds and enjoy the right of protection under the credit, which you would otherwise lose when presenting discrepant documents.